Connections and Expansion for Portable Technologies
Founded over two decades ago, Synchrotech is a recognized leader in the PCMCIA PC Card, Consumer Storage Media Card industry, and computer peripherals market. Synchrotech is committed to supplying innovative, high performance, affordable solutions to the broadest range of markets. Synchrotech provides "Connections and expansion for portable technologies," with extensive PC Card, ExpressCard, USB and FireWire IEEE 1394™ peripheral manufacturing and support experience.
Synchrotech offers a full line of products that can be used in cross platform environments. Among the PCMCIA PC Card products offered are: ATA Flash, PC Card Read-Writers, CompactFlash, PC Card Ethernet, PC Card Fax/Data Modems, PC CardBus FireWire, Linear Flash, Memory Card Media Adapters, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, PC Card SCSI, SD Card, PC Card Serial I/O, Software for PC Cards, PC Card SRAM, and PC cardbus to USB for all types of operating systems. Synchrotech also offers a broad range of FireWire IEEE 1394 products, Universal Serial Bus products, Smart Card Related products, and Other products including specialized PCI/VGA Video Adapters. Synchrotech also serves as the master distributor and U.S. retailer for FarSite's extensive communication product line up including X.25 PCIe and PC Cards, WAN, and synchronous LAN adapters. Synchrotech's line of ExpressCard products are intended to provide alternatives to PC Card technologies.
- USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to PC/SC Smart Card Read/Writer ACR39U-UF
- USB-C based 39U Reader. Fully compliant with PC/SC and CCID specifications, and supports various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac. Additionally, ACR39UU1 may be used on mobile devices running on the Android platform versions 3.1 and above.
- PCM-CR-ACR39U-NF | Price: $89.00
- USB Type-C to Multi-Video
- USB-C 3.1 to HDMI/DVI/VGA Video Adapter U-2170
- USB 3.1 Type-C (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) Adapter supports HDMI (UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz), DVI, or VGA outputs. HDMI and DVI are exclusive, but VGA can be used simultaneously with either in clone mode. No drivers required. Supported under modern operating systems.
- USBC-VID-U-2170 | Price: $52.00
- USB-C NVMe SSD Enclosure
- S-380 USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 NVMe SSD Enclosure
- The S-380 marries incredibly fast storage to portability. This SuperSpeed+ (10Gbps) accepts 2280, 2260 and 2242 M.2 form factor PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe M.2 NVME Solid State Drives (SSD). Comes with 30cm USB 3.2 Gen 2 C-to-C cable. Some assembly required. Works with modern systems supporting USB-C.
- USBC-ENC-S-380 | Price: $39.00
- USB-C mixed 7 Port Hub
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 7 Port (2C plus 5A) SuperSpeed U-1570
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub providing two USB-C ports and five SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A ports. Downstream port throughput of up to 5Gbps. USB-C ports provide 3A. USB Type A ports nearest the captive cable support USB Battery Charging Specification v1.2 and Apple charging. Platform agnostic, no drivers necessary.
- USBC-HUB-U1570 | Price: $77.00