Product Solutions from our Partner Companies at Synchrotech
Synchrotech is always stiving to carry a wide range of devices providing solutions to our customers. We are proud to be authorized reseller for the following product lines.
- Atech Flash Technology, Inc. (AFT)
- Founded in 2001, Atech Flash Technology, Inc. (AFT) began by producing the world's first 3.5" drive bay multiple flash card reader. Products began evolving into portable card readers, USB drives, iPod accessories and Kiosk related products. AFT designs, develops and manufactures their kiosk products with focus on quality, reliability and the latest technology. AFT is a solution provider for a wide range of system builders for PCs to Photo Kiosk machines. This commitment, along with our focus on innovation in technology and quality in design, to provide the customer with higher satisfaction with AFT products.
- Datavideo Corporation USA
- Based in Taipei, Datavideo engineers, designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative technologies for use in broadcast, AV, live event and production environments. With regional offices in North America, Europe, the Indian sub-continent and South East Asia, and a global network of distributors, Datavideo delivers full support to resellers, end users and integrators. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability. In a fast changing market with ever increasing demands, Datavideo's innovative solutions - developed in-house - enable users to invest in the latest technology at affordable prices. Datavideo technologies are an ISO-9001 quality certified manufacturer. Datavideo adheres to the highest international standards in design, production, and quality control, with experienced in-house research and development engineering team that produces proprietary state-of-the-art technology.
- Delock, AKA TRAGANT International Co., Ltd. was established in 2005. The Taiwanese firm develops and manufactures cutting edge product utilizing the latest technology standards. Their impressive record for innovation includes their patented Power eSATAp to Cfast card reader. They create a range of device using technologies including eSATA , eSATA, SATA, Thunderbolt, IDE, PCI, PCI Express, USB 2.0, and USB3.0.
- OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
- Founded in 2002, San Jose, California-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a dominant player in the manufacturing and distribution of solid state drives (SSDs). OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise class power management products and industrial power accessories.
- Sonnet Technologies, Inc.
- Sonnet Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California, the most dynamic concentration of technology and engineering south of Silicon Valley. A leader in providing local storage systems for professional users of Macintosh®, Windows®, and UNIX® systems in the film, video, and broadcast industries, Sonnet's continued success is due in part to a superior staff of engineers and personnel committed to excellence.