USB-C Technology Products Home Page
Doubling the speed of the previous standard, USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ adds a 10 Gbps speed mode that uses a more efficient data encoding and will deliver more than twice the effective data through-put performance of existing SuperSpeed USB over enhanced, fully backward compatible USB connectors and cables. The USB Type-C implementation of USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ adds the following: slim and sleek connector tailored to fit mobile device product designs, yet robust enough for laptops and tablets; features reversible plug orientation and cable direction; supports scalable power and performance to future-proof your solution.
USB-C Docking Stations
- USB Type-C Docking Station
- USB Type-C Portable Mini Dock and Charger CCV50PB
- Portable docking station with tethered Type-C cable provides HDMI (video and audio), VGA, Gigabit Ethernet network, and USB 3.0 connectivity. USB Power Delivery feature allows computer to charge while using peripherals. Windows 10 (32/64bit); MAC OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Chrome OS Version 42.x., or later systems.
- USBC-DOCK-CCV50PB | Price: $79.29
- USB Type-C Docking Station
- USB-C 3.1 Docking Station U-1170
- Dock features six USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports, ports for both HDMI (2048x1152) and DVI (1920x1200) video out, 3.5mm audio, and RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet. Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.8 or above.
- USBC-DOCK-U-1170 | Price: $94.00
USB-C Local Area Networking (LAN)
- USB-C to 5G Ethernet
- USB Type-C 3.1 to 5G 4-Speed Gigabit LAN Adapter U-2250
- USB Type-C 3.1 Generation 1 to 5G Ethernet supporting 100/1000/2500/5000 Mbps speeds. Compatible with NBASE-T Alliance PHY IEEE 802.3bz. Up to 16KB jumbo frames. Supported by recent Windows and Linux systems.
- USBC-EIO-U-2250 | Price: $80.00
- USB-C to 2.5G Ethernet
- USB Type-C 3.1 to 2.5G 4-Speed Gigabit LAN Adapter U-1920
- USB Type-C to 2.5G Ethernet supporting IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet), Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x), IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T), IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, and up to 16KB jumbo frames. Supported by recent Windows and Linux systems.
- USBC-EIO-U-1920 | Price: $34.00
- USB-C mixed 7 Port Hub
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 7 Port (2C plus 5A) SuperSpeed U-1570
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub providing two USB-C ports and five SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A ports. Downstream port throughput of up to 5Gbps. USB-C ports provide 3A. USB Type A ports nearest the captive cable support USB Battery Charging Specification v1.2 and Apple charging. Platform agnostic, no drivers necessary.
- USBC-HUB-U1570 | Price: $77.00
USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 Compatible to Storage Media
- USB-C NVMe SSD Enclosure
- S-380 USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 NVMe SSD Enclosure
- The S-380 marries incredibly fast storage to portability. This SuperSpeed+ (10Gbps) accepts 2280, 2260 and 2242 M.2 form factor PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe M.2 NVME Solid State Drives (SSD). Comes with 30cm USB 3.2 Gen 2 C-to-C cable. Some assembly required. Works with modern systems supporting USB-C.
- USBC-ENC-S-380 | Price: $39.00
- Thunderbolt 3/USB-C SATA Enclosures
- Delock 42555 Thunderbolt 3 compatible USB-C External Enclosure for SATA 6Gb/s
- Thunderbolt 3™ compatible USB-C aluminum external enclosure for SATA 6Gb/s 2.5"e; SATA HDD, SSHD, or SSD of up to up to 9.5mm height. Utilizes USB-C's high performance SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Generation 2 for data transfer rates of up to 10Gb/s. The bus powered device works with many modern MacOS, Windows, and Unix-like systems.
- DLCK-42555 | Price: $58.00
- USB 3.1 Dual SSD Dock
- AFT Blackbird VX-2SSD SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C Dual SSD Media Dock
- SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C Dual 2.5-Inch SATA Solid State Drive (SSD) Media Dock. User-selectable hardware based striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1), or Just a Bunch of Disks (JBOD) modes. 5VDC power supply and USB 3.1 Solid industrial housing. Type-C Cable included. Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.5 or later.
- AFT-VX-2SSD | Price: $149.99
USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to PC/SC Smart Card Read/Writer ACR39U-UF
- USB-C based 39U Reader. Fully compliant with PC/SC and CCID specifications, and supports various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac. Additionally, ACR39UU1 may be used on mobile devices running on the Android platform versions 3.1 and above.
- PCM-CR-ACR39U-NF | Price: $89.00
- USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to PC/SC Smart Card Read/Writer ACR39U-NF Pocketmate II
- Portable, foldable, USB-C reader for full-sized contact Smart Cards. Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V), T=0 and T=1 protocol microprocessor cards, DOD Common Access Card (CAC), and SIPRNET. Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and Solaris.
- PCM-CR-ACR39U-NF | Price: $24.99
USB-C Display and Video Adapters
- USB Type-C to DisplayPort
- SUNIX USB Type-C to DisplayPort Adapter C2DC100
- USB Type-C DisplayPort video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including DisplayPort-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p or UHD (3840×2160) at 60Hz. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2DC100 | Price: $34.00
- USB Type-C to VGA
- SUNIX USB Type-C to VGA Adapter C2VC7A0
- USB Type-C VGA video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including VGA-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2VC7A0 | Price: $37.00
- USB Type-C to HDMI
- SUNIX USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter C2HC300
- USB Type-C VGA video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including HDMI-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 30Hz. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2HC300 | Price: $39.00
- USB Type-C to DVI
- USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI Adapter U-1970
- USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C to DVI Adapter. High throughput supports high definition monitors and high refresh rates. Requires DisplayPort video signal capable USB-C port.
- USB3-VID-U-1970 | Price: $32.00
- USB-C to VGA
- USB-C 3.1 to VGA Video Adapter U-1360
- USB Type-C (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) to VGA (15 pin) supporting resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 at 50Hz. No drivers required. Requires a USB Type-C port with DisplayPort alternate Mode capability. A great way to connect to many projectors as well. Supported under modern MacOS, Linux/Unix, and Windows systems.
- USB3-VID-U-1360 | Price: $22.00
PCI Express to USB-C Adapters
- PCIe SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1
- PCIe 2.0 x4 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Generation II Type-C and Type A-Host Adapter 2 Port
- PCIe 2.0 x4 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 with one Type-C port and one Type A connector. Full height bracket. Capable of up to 10Gpbs speeds, deploys in PCIe 2.0 or later x4, x8, or x16 slot. Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- AFT-BB-0100-R01 | Price: $38.99