CompactFlash Cards, Memory Cards Home
PCMCIA CompactFlash Memory Cards are mass storage devices and are fully PCMCIA complaint. CompactFlash Cards (misspelled Compact Flash) include an intelligent controller providing two key features: flash media control and PC Card ATA (IDE) interface. CompactFlash Cards also integrate a sophisticated defect and error management system into the PC Card's controller. Our industrial CompactFlash Cards are excellent replacements for discontinued Sandisk industrial CompactFlash cards. See our PCMCIA CompactFlash Memory Cards FAQ and Information (Compact Flash) page for more information.
- Industrial CompactFlash Cards
- FMJ CompactFlash Card Industrial ES Series
- CompactFlash Cards (CFV-***-TSI-3524)
- FMJ Enhanced Security (ES) CompactFlash is a small, low cost, high performance, removable solid-state memory storage subsystem. ES series CompactFlash build on the strengths of FMJ's existing lines adding more performance and select security features.
- Synchrotech Industrial CF
- PCM-CFSY-M Series
- Synchrotech Industrial CompactFlash
- Economical general purpose cards in industrial temperature ranges
- ATP ProMax CompactFlash 150x
- PCM-CFATP-PMX Series
- ATP 2GB ProMax CompactFlash 150x
- High speed and reliable 150X cards for Digital Photography and other performance applications
Card Readers for PCMCIA CompactFlash Memory
- Delock USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader
- Delock Multi-in-1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader/Writer
- This multi-in-1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 memory card reader/writer supports over 50 types of flash memory media cards. Supports UDMA 7 CompactFlash and SD Card 4.0/UHS-II cards used in high end DLSR cameras.
- PCM-CR-UMUL-91705 | Price: $25.00