ExpressCard to USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, and USB 2.0 Host Adapter Home
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Host Adapters
Harnessing the powerful PCI Express capabilities in the ExpressCard 1.0 standard, these PCI Express 2.0 to USB 3.0 Host Adapter provides full USB SuperSpeed capabilities for up to 2.5Gbps of the 5Gbps maximum transfer rates for high performance USB 3.0 peripherals. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 addresses several of the major USB 2.0 shortcomings including a major speed upgrade, a switch to modern 8B/10B encoding, and boosting the previous anemic power output up to 900mA. 900mA is available when using the ExpressCard with external power supplies.
- ExpressCard SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- ExpressCard 34 to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapter 2 Ports C-510
- Inexpensive ExpressCard 1.0 host adapter providing two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit). Use with self/low-powered devices, or purchase 5V power adapter from any electronics store for bus power devices.
- EXP34-U3IO-C-510 | Price: $30.00
- ExpressCard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 2 Port
- ExpressCard 34 to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapter 2 Ports
- Deploy SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with backward compatibility with USB 2.0/1.1
USB 2.0 Host Adapters
ExpressCard to USB 2.0 host adapters allow addition of USB 2.0 to ExpressCard equipped notebook or desktop computers. One of the most versatile bus standards ever devised, USB 2.0 is an important addition to any computer. USB 2.0 provides up to 480Mbps performance and is backward compatible with previous versions of USB. USB 2.0 allows connections of up to 127 devices, is "hot pluggable," and easy to use. For a better value, check out our combination cards featuring USB 2.0 paired either of the blazing fast FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 standards. FireWire is considered a complimentary technology to Universal Serial Bus, and many FireWire devices exist for wherever bandwidth requirements exceed those USB 2.0's capabilities.
- ExpressCard to USB 2.0
- ExpressCard 34 to USB 2.0 Host Adapter 4 Ports C-310
- High performance card with a generous 4 port configuration