USB to SATA, eSATA, and Serial ATA Home
USB to Serial ATA adapters allow the use of various Serial ATA (SATA, eSATA) devices including Hard Disk Drives (HDD) and Solid State Drives (SSD) with existing USB ports on a host computer.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 SATA Dock
- Orico 6818US3-SV SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Dock
- 6818 Series SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA 6G adapter is designed to support all 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch SATA drives up to any capacity (4TB+). Includes 12V/2.5A AC power adapter. UASP support for maximum performance on operating systems that support it (e.g. Windows 8).
- USB3-SATA-6818US3-SV | Price: $59.99
- SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 to SATA
- Sedna SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 to SATA 6Gb/s HDD/SSD Adapter
- SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 to SATA 6G adapter is designed to support 2.5-inch SATA devices. Can accommodate 3.5-inch SATA devices when used with an optional 12V AC/DC adapter (sold separately). UASP support for maximum performance on operating systems that support it.
- SED-SE-USB31-SATA3-01 | Price: $35.00
- USB-C NVMe SSD Enclosure
- S-380 USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 NVMe SSD Enclosure
- The S-380 marries incredibly fast storage to portability. This SuperSpeed+ (10Gbps) accepts 2280, 2260 and 2242 M.2 form factor PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe M.2 NVME Solid State Drives (SSD). Comes with 30cm USB 3.2 Gen 2 C-to-C cable. Some assembly required. Works with modern systems supporting USB-C.
- USBC-ENC-S-380 | Price: $39.00