FireWire 800 and FireWire 400 IEEE 1394 Repeater Hub Home
FireWire 400 and FireWire 800 repeater hubs provide more ports and repeat signals to increase cable distances between hosts and peripherals. When powered via a power supply, FireWire repeaters can supply power to FireWire devices requiring FireWire bus power. Using FireWire's vaunted capabilities to create either daisy chain or hierarchical topologies, FireWire hubs allow for flexible setups.
FireWire 800's blinding speed crushes USB 2.0 and provides for much longer cable runs and more flexible peer to peer setups. In every way, FireWire exceeds expectations. Guaranteed isosynchronous bandwidth, 8B10B versus USB's inferior NRZI encoding, and no need to waste CPU cycles like USB make FireWire 800 a clear favorite for performance applications.
- Three Port Repeater Hub
- Unibrain FireRepeater 800 FireWire IEEE 1394b Repeater Hub 3 Port
- Blazing fast FireWire 800 three port repeater hub power supply optional purchase
Utilize standard LC or MT-RJ Glass Optical Fiber between repeaters to allow transmit full speed FireWire 800 signals over distances of up to 550 meters (Roughly 1,800 feet).
- LC GOF FireWire 800 Repeater
- Unibrain Glass Optical Fiber FireWire 800 IEEE1394b Repeater LC Port
- A GOF Repeater-800 on each end of a GOF run providing two FireWire 800 (IEEE 1394b) bilingual ports