ATP MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X
We're sorry this product has been discontinued. Please choose from the menu on the left for alternative products.
ATP MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X are small, removable flash storage device, designed specifically for storage applications placing a premium on a small form factor, low power and high performance. MMCplus moves MultiMediaCard technology to the forefront of memory card storage solutions. While maintaining backward compatibility with previous generations of MMC, MMCplus differs in several regards. A switch from 7 to 13 pin connectors, along with higher clock rates, and wider bus widths (4 and 8 bit modes) allow MMCplus to provide much greater throughput than ever before. ATP's current generation of MMCplus cards are 80X, capable of 12MB/s transfers. Built with ATP SIP technology, they also allow for water, ESD, and dust proof durability. MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards are also usable in existing MMC, SDHC, and SD Card slots. Typically Less expensive than comparable speed SD Cards, and without restrictive DRM, MMCplus Cards are an excellent choice.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|PCM-MMC-AF512HMP ATP 512MB MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X||N/A|
|PCM-MMC-AF1GHMP ATP 1GB MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X||N/A|
|PCM-MMC-AF2GHMP ATP 2GB MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X||N/A|
|PCM-MMC-AF4GHMP ATP 4GB MMCplus MultiMediaCard Memory Cards 80X||N/A|
Features and Specifications
- Flexible bus widths, 13 pins to support from 1 to 8 data lines (host-selectable x1, x4 and x8-bit bus)
- Waterproof, dust proof, ESD proof, and extreme temperature resistant.
- Backward compatible to legacy hosts and devices
- System Performance
- Maximum Speed up to 80X (12MB/s)
- Clock speed: 52Mhz (max.)
- Power Requirements
- Supply voltage MMC: 2.7V-3.6V
- Low Power Consumption < 50mA
- Environmental Characteristics
- Temperature Operating: -25 to 85°C
- Temperature Non-operating: -40 to 85°C
- Humidity: 8% to 95% non-condensing
- System Reliability and Maintenance
- Shock: 1000G
- Vibration: 15Gs peak-to-peak Max
- Data Reliability: <1 non-recoverable errors in 1014 bits read
- Durability: 10,000 mating cycles
- Data retention: 10 years
- Physical Dimensions
- Length: 32mm ± 0.1mm
- Width: 24mm ± 0.08mm
- Thickness: 1.4mm ± 0.1mm
- Weight: 2 g. maximum
- Data Retrieval
- Is There Any Way to Retrieve Data From Damaged PCMCIA Memory Media Cards?
- Samsung MultiMediaCard Product Datasheet
- Samsung's datasheet is the most authoritative document on MultiMediaCard outside of the MMCA Specification. To all intents and purposes, Synchrotech MMC behaves the same as Samsung's.
- * The advertised memory capacity of this device represents unformatted capacity. Please note that once formatted and due to variations in flash module block limitations, the functional storage space will be lower than the advertised capacity.