FarSync X.25 High Capacity Pack for Linux, up to 4095 simultaneous sessions
A High Capacity Pack software option is available for the FarSync X25 T1U, T2U and T4U cards. A best in class 4,095 X.25 VCs can be supported per line, the maximum that the X.25 standard permits. This means for example 8,190 VCs on the 2 port FarSync X25 T2U where the standard version supports 254. The expanded capacity applies to X.25 SVC, PVC and ISO Transport connections. The High Capacity Pack is particularly suitable for WAN hubs where there is often a demand for high VC count, high-density X.25 products. The High Capacity Pack for Linux provides an excellent solution since it can be used with multiple FarSync 1, 2 and 4 port X.25 cards. As part of the release the maximum data packets per second handled has been hugely increased allowing for example 4 port cards to handle 4 2 Mbits/s lines making full use of the lines bandwidth.
The High Capacity Pack is supported on kernel versions 2.4 and 2.6. As well as text file configuration a Java and XML-based GUI configuration application is also provided. A typical screen is shown on the right, see a larger sample. Individual lines can be reconfigured and restarted without reloading the software and disrupting other lines. Customer applications developed to use the standard X.25 Sockets API are compatible with the FarSync X25 High Capacity Pack for Linux. The FarSync X.25 High Capacity Pack should be ordered at the same time that the FarSync X.25 card is purchased although a retrofit upgrade is possible. One FarSync X.25 High Capacity Pack is required per X.25 card.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|F-FS9505 FarSync X.25 High Capacity Pack for Linux, up to 4095 simultaneous sessions||$900.00|
Features and Specifications
- Works with T1U, T2U, T4U PCI Cards
- 4,095 X.25 VCs can be supported per line
- High Capacity Pack Features Linux
- Maximum SVCs (all types): 254 per card, any mix of bothway, incoming and outgoing. 4,095 per port with the High Capacity Pack any mix of bothway, incoming and outgoing.
- Maximum PVCs: 254 per port, 4,095 per port with the High Capacity Pack.
- Maximum simultaneous connections: 254 per card using the NCB interface, 240 using the Sockets interface, 4095 per port using the Sockets interface with the High Capacity Pack.
- Data packets per second throughput: > 600 pps. > 2,000 pps with the High Capacity Pack.
- Triple-X Pad Supplied with the X.25 software: Included with the standard product, the Triple-X pad is not available when using the High Capacity Pack
- ISO Transport Transport connections: 254 per port, 4,095 per port with the High Capacity Pack