USB-C Technology Products Home Page
Doubling the speed of the previous standard, USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ adds a 10 Gbps speed mode that uses a more efficient data encoding and will deliver more than twice the effective data through-put performance of existing SuperSpeed USB over enhanced, fully backward compatible USB connectors and cables. The USB Type-C implementation of USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ adds the following: slim and sleek connector tailored to fit mobile device product designs, yet robust enough for laptops and tablets; features reversible plug orientation and cable direction; supports scalable power and performance to future-proof your solution.
USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 Compatible to Storage Media
- Thunderbolt 3/USB-C SATA Enclosures
- Delock 42555 Thunderbolt 3 compatible USB-C External Enclosure for SATA 6Gb/s
- Thunderbolt 3™ compatible USB-C aluminum external enclosure for SATA 6Gb/s 2.5"e; SATA HDD, SSHD, or SSD of up to up to 9.5mm height. Utilizes USB-C's high performance SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Generation 2 for data transfer rates of up to 10Gb/s. The bus powered device works with many modern MacOS, Windows, and Unix-like systems.
- DLCK-42555 | Price: $89.00
- USB 3.1 Dual SSD Dock
- AFT Blackbird VX-2SSD SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C Dual SSD Media Dock
- SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C Dual 2.5-Inch SATA Solid State Drive (SSD) Media Dock. User-selectable hardware based striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1), or Just a Bunch of Disks (JBOD) modes. 5VDC power supply and USB 3.1 Solid industrial housing. Type-C Cable included. Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.5 or later.
- AFT-VX-2SSD | Price: $149.99
USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to Smart Card
- USB-C to PC/SC Smart Card Read/Writer ACR39U-NF Pocketmate II
- Portable, foldable, USB-C reader for full-sized contact Smart Cards. Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V), T=0 and T=1 protocol microprocessor cards, DOD Common Access Card (CAC), and SIPRNET. Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and Solaris. Pre-orders begining December 31, 2017.
- PCM-CR-ACR39U-NF | Price:
USB-C Display and Video Adapters
- USB Type-C to DisplayPort
- SUNIX USB Type-C to DisplayPort Adapter C2DC100
- USB Type-C DisplayPort video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including DisplayPort-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p or UHD (3840×2160) at 60Hz. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2DC100 | Price: $34.00
- USB Type-C to VGA
- SUNIX USB Type-C to VGA Adapter C2VC7A0
- USB Type-C VGA video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including VGA-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2VC7A0 | Price: $37.00
- USB Type-C to HDMI
- SUNIX USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter C2HC300
- USB Type-C VGA video adapter. Allows display mirror/extend to devices including HDMI-enabled TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840×2160) at 30Hz. Modern Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Unix-like systems.
- USB-VID-C2HC300 | Price: $39.00
PCI Express to USB-C Adapters
- PCIe SuperSpeed+ USB Type-C
- PCI Express 3.0 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C Host Adapter 1 Port USB2311C
- PCIe 3.0 x1 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 with one Type-C port connector. Capable of up to 10Gpbs. Linux 2.6.31 or later, Windows 7, 8.x and 10.
- PCIE-U31IO-USB2311C | Price: $38.00
- PCIe SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1
- PCIe 2.0 x4 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Generation II Type-C and Type A-Host Adapter 2 Port
- PCIe 2.0 x4 to SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 with one Type-C port and one Type A connector. Full height bracket. Capable of up to 10Gpbs speeds, deploys in PCIe 2.0 or later x4, x8, or x16 slot. Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- AFT-BB-0100-R01 | Price: $38.99