Sandisk IDE FlashDrives
Sandisk IDE FlashDrives are solid-state mass storage systems designed for mobile computers, communication devices and embedded systems requiring low power, high shock and vibration resistance. They allow instant data access and are fully compatible with 2.5" notebook form factor rotating disk drives. They are best suited for applications requiring hard disk storage with more robust environmental capabilities than mechanical rotating drives provide. SanDisk FlashDrives have been designed into numerous products including, networking, industrial computers, telecommunications, gaming, military, avionics and point of sale systems. IDE FlashDrives utilize identical connections to 2.5" notebook disks and are easily employed in systems with 3.5" IDE connections using third party 3.5 to 2.5" connection adapters.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
SanDisk 128MB 2.5 Inch IDE FlashDrive (Industrial)
one unit left in stock
Features and Specifications
- Reliable data integrity
- Excellent ruggedness and reliability
- Lighter weight and lower acoustics than mechanical drives
- Withstand drastic weather conditions ranging from blistering heat to freezing cold
- Good transfer rates for fast copy/download
- 100% IDE disk drive compatible
- Low power consumption
- Warranty Information
- EOL Item, no Warranty
- System Performance
- Sleep to Write: 2.5 msec max.
- Sleep To Read: 50 msec max.
- Reset to Ready: 50 msec typical (400 msec max.)
- Data Transfer Rate to/from host: 16.0 MB/sec burst
- Active to Sleep Delay: Programmable
- Controller Overhead Command to DRQ: 50 msec max
- Power Requirements (DC Input Voltage)
- Commercial Temperatures: 3.3V ± 5%, 5V ± 10%
- Extended Temperatures: 3.3V ± 5%, 5V ± 10%
- Power Dissipation 3.3V
- Sleep: 200 µA
- Read: 21 mA
- Write: 21 mA
- Power Dissipation 5.0V
- Sleep: 500 µA
- Read: 34 mA
- Write: 34 mA
- Environmental Characteristics
- Temperature Operating Commercial: 0 to 60° C
- Temperature Non-Operating Commercial: -25 to 85° C
- Temperature Operating Extended: -40 to 85° C
- Temperature Non-Operating Extended: -50 to 100° C
- Humidity Operating: 8% to 95%, non-condensing
- Humidity Non-Operating: 8% to 95%, non-condensing
- Vibration Operating: 15G peak to peak max.
- Vibration Non-Operating: 15G peak to peak max.
- Shock Operating: 1,000 G max.
- Altitude Operating/Non-Operating: 80,000 feet max. (relative to sea level)
- Shock Non-Operating: 1,000 G max.
- Acoustic Noise 0dB
- System Reliability and Maintenance
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures): > 1,000,000 hours
- Preventive Maintenance: None
- Data Reliability: < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read
- Physical Specifications
- Length: 100.2mm ± 0.51mm
- Width: 69.85mm ± 0.51mm
- Thickness (Body): 9.6mm ± 0.5mm
- Thickness (Removable Edge): N/A
- Weight: 160 grams max
- * The advertised memory capacity of this device represents unformatted capacity. Please note that once formatted and due to variations in flash module block limitations, the functional storage space will be lower than the advertised capacity.