Memory Card Explorer Software
Elan Memory Card Explorer is a graphical Windows software package providing direct access to the data stored in flash, SRAM and ATA PCMCIA memory PC Cards. It allows the binary 'image' of the card data to be saved to or loaded from the hard disk drive in simple and fast operations. Data between any two address blocks can be copied and edited.
The format of the data on the card is unimportant: it could be a TFFS style format, or it could be a proprietary format written by a logger or portable instrument, or it could contain a mixture of formats. In all cases MCE can access the data. Also included is a card viewer that allows direct hex displa} of the data on the card.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|ALL SOFTWARE PURCHASES ARE FINAL, NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE|
Memory Card Explorer Software (Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP) v 3.21
Price includes 50% off offer expires 01/06/2017
|S-MCE-SLIM Memory Card Explorer Software (Windows 95/98/ME) v 3.15||$92.00|
|ALTERNATIVES STILL BEING ACTIVELY MAINTAINED AND DEVELOPED|
SoftDrive Professional PC Card Storage Device Software
Works only with native laptop PC Card, or PCI to PC Card Reader slots!
|OMNIDRIVES OMNIDriveUSB2 Pro OR OMNIDriveUSB2 LF readers with PC Card Manager Software|
Features and Specifications
- Automatically detect PC Card memory type, size and other attributes
- PC Card independent for Windows 95, 98 and Millennium (MCE Standard Version)
- Reads, writes and edits data in all types and makes of linear memory PC Cards regardless of data formats
- PC Card independent for Windows NT 4.0 and 2000 and XP (MCE/NT Version)
- MCE Standard is upgradeable to Windows NT/2000/XP (MCE/NT)
- May be used with multi-slot desktop and laptop PCs
- Ideal for embedding in OEM software applications
- Identify and read CIS for many 16 bit I/O Card
- Warranty Information
- System Requirements
- X86 based laptop or desktop PC
- Built in internal card slot (laptop)
- PCI based Card read-writer (desktop)
- PC Card Storage Technologies
- Flash Series I (Intel or equivalent)
- Flash Series II/2+ (Intel or equivalent)
- Flash Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- ATA Flash or Rotating
- AMD Series C, D and E (AMD or equivalent)
- Memory Card Functions
- Read whole or part of a PC Card's to disk file
- Write data from a disk file to part or all of PC Card
- Erase all or part of a PC Card's data
- Check card holds blank data (FFH) over the set address
- Compare card data to disk file data over the set address
- Checksum card data over set address (16 bit additive)
- Automatically detect card type and size
- Card Explore feature to view card data in 'real time'
- File Explore (allows Hex view and edit)
- Package Includes
- Memory Card Explorer Software CD-ROM
- What happened to Elan Digital Systems Ltd's website?
- What happened to Elan, their website, and what we're trying to do to archive and publish their information
- MCE FAQ
- Elan FAQ page with various information for MCE including 'Unrecognized card type,' 'Status line on MCE appears very small,' and other issues.
- Synchrotech Parts S-MCE-SLIM S-MCE-NT * Date 2003.01.01
- Manual Memory Window Allocation
- Addresses one of the more pernicious MCE problems.
- MCE README File
- Elan page with various information for MCE releases.
- Synchrotech Parts S-MCE-SLIM S-MCE-NT * Date 2005.01.01
- MCE Demo Software
- MCE Software Demo version 3.21, 30 day trial mode
- MCE User Guide
- User guide and license agreements for version 3.21.
- Using Memory Card Explorer to Copy Individual Files to a Memory Card
- Short How To document