Sandisk Ultra II CompactFlash Memory Cards
Catch whatever life throws at you with SanDisk Ultra® II memory cards--rugged, high-performance cards with the speed and reliability you need to capture any moment, under any conditions. With fast read transfer speeds of up to 15MB/second, today's photographers and videographers are always ready for the next shot and the next adventure. CompactFlash cards with capacities greater than 2GB require FAT32 file system support. Insure your camera or device supports FAT32 before purchasing those capacities.
CompactFlash Cards are designed specifically for mass storage. They include an intelligent controller providing these key features: flash media control, a PC Card ATA (IDE) interface, and a sophisticated defect and error management system. This system is analogous to those in magnetic disk drives, completely transparent to host devices, and consumes no user data space. CompactFlash Cards are 100% compatible with consumer electronics, operating systems, utilities, and application programs supporting IDE disk drives.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|PCM-CFSD-UII2048 SanDisk 2GB Ultra II CompactFlash Card||N/A||EOL|
|PCM-CFSD-UII4096 SanDisk 4GB Ultra II CompactFlash Card||N/A||EOL|
|PCM-CFSD-UII8192 SanDisk 8GB Ultra II CompactFlash Card||N/A||EOL|
Features and Specifications
- Minimum of 15MB/second  sequential read speed for ultra-fast image viewing and data transfer
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- Easy Installation
- CE Approved
- Warranty Information
- SanDisk Limited Lifetime warranty (Except Europe)
- 15.0 MBytes/sec. Read Speed
- * speeds vary by capacity and configuration
- Data Transfer Rate To/From Host
- 16.6 MBytes/sec burst
- Electrical Characteristics
- Operational Voltage: 3.3 Volts ± 10% or 5 Volts ± 10%
- Power Consumption 3.3 Volts ± 10%
- Sleep: 600 µA (Not Busy state for static CMOS)
- Reading: 40 mA RMS
- Writing: 55 mA RMS
- Power Consumption 5 Volts ± 10%
- Sleep: 700 uA (Not Busy state for static CMOS)
- Reading: 45 mA RMS
- Writing: 60 mA RMS
- Operating Environment
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 70° C
- Temperature Non-Operating: -25 to 85° C
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 95% (max.) non-condensing
- Altitude (relative to sea level): 80,000 feet max.
- Acoustic Noise (at 1 meter): 0 dB
- Vibration: 15 G peak to peak max.
- Shock: 1,000G max.
- Endurance and Reliability
- MTBF > 1,000,000 hours (Ultra II cards)
- Endurance: > 3 hundred thousand program/write cycles per physical block (Ultra II cards)
- Data Reliability: <1 non-recoverable error in 10 e 14 bits read
- Physical Dimensions
- CompactFlash Type I Enclosure: 36.4 x 42.8 x 5.0mm (LWH)
- CompactFlash FAQ and Information
- An Introduction to FAT 16/FAT 32 File Systems
- Hitachi white paper discussing file systems in relation to consumer electronics, as FAT16 only devices can only address 2.14GB file systems.
- CF Cards and Drives with 2GB+ capacities * Date 2003.08.01 * 227K
- Mac OS X 10.2.4: Compact Flash Card Does Not Appear in the Finder
- Apple support document #75509 dealing with CompactFlash
- Synchrotech Parts PCM-CF * Date 3/24/03
- Data Retrieval
- Is There Any Way to Retrieve Data From Damaged PCMCIA Memory Media Cards?
- * The advertised memory capacity of this device represents unformatted capacity. Please note that once formatted and due to variations in flash module block limitations, the functional storage space will be lower than the advertised capacity.
-  Up to 15MB/sec read speed, write speed lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing, performance may be lower depending upon host device. Based on HD Bench software testing.