Sandisk Standard CompactFlash Memory Cards
We're sorry this product has been discontinued. Please choose from the menu on the left for alternative products.
Sandisk Standard CompactFlash™ ATA Memory Cards are economical and feature good performance. They are intended for general purpose usage or low resolution digital photography. CompactFlash cards with capacities greater than 2GB require FAT32 file system support. Insure your camera or device supports FAT32 before purchasing those capacities.
CompactFlash Cards are designed specifically for mass storage. They include an intelligent controller providing these key features: flash media control, a PC Card ATA (IDE) interface, and a sophisticated defect and error management system. This system is analogous to those in magnetic disk drives, completely transparent to host devices, and consumes no user data space. CompactFlash Cards are 100% compatible with consumer electronics, operating systems, utilities, and application programs supporting IDE disk drives.Follow @synchrotech_inc
|Part Number and Description||Price||Add to Cart|
|PCM-CFSD-SG0512 SanDisk 512MB CompactFlash Card Standard||N/A||EOL|
|PCM-CFSD-SG1024 SanDisk 1GB CompactFlash Card Standard||N/A||EOL|
|PCM-CFSD-SG2048 SanDisk 2GB CompactFlash Card Standard||N/A||EOL|
|PCM-CFSD-SG4096 SanDisk 4GB CompactFlash Card Standard||N/A||EOL|
Features and Specifications
- Standard SanDisk 1 year warrranty
- Integrated controller with dynamic defect management and error correction code
- PCMCIA Version 2.1/JEIDA 4.1 Compliant
- No battery required for data retention
- Fast read/write access time
- True IDE Mode Compatible
- Easy Installation
- CE Approved
- Very Rugged
- Warranty Information
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Memory Type
- MLC NAND 2048Mbit .13µ (Standard Grade)
- ECC: 4bits
- Data Transfer Rate To/From Flash
- 2.5 MBytes/sec burst
- Data Transfer Rate To/From Host
- 16.6 MBytes/sec burst
- Physical Dimensions
- CompactFlash™ Enclosure: 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3mm (LWH)
- Weight: 14.2 grams
- Electrical Characteristics
- Operational Voltage: 3.3 Volts ± 10% / 5 Volts ± 10%
- Power Consumption
- Sleep: 0.6mA
- Read: 65mA max.
- Write: 36 - 125 mA max.
- Operating Environment
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 55° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% (max.) non-condensing
- Shock operation 1000G
- CompactFlash FAQ and Information
- An Introduction to FAT 16/FAT 32 File Systems
- Hitachi white paper discussing file systems in relation to consumer electronics, as FAT16 only devices can only address 2.14GB file systems.
- CF Cards and Drives with 2GB+ capacities * Date 2003.08.01 * 227K
- Mac OS X 10.2.4: Compact Flash Card Does Not Appear in the Finder
- Apple support document #75509 dealing with CompactFlash
- Synchrotech Parts PCM-CF * Date 3/24/03
- Data Retrieval
- Is There Any Way to Retrieve Data From Damaged PCMCIA Memory Media Cards?
- * The advertised memory capacity of this device represents unformatted capacity. Please note that once formatted and due to variations in flash module block limitations, the functional storage space will be lower than the advertised capacity.