PCI to USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Host Adapter Home
PCI to USB 3.0 Host Adapter provides roughly 70% of the performance of the PCIe counterparts, bringing new life to older desktop computers by providing them SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity. The devices allow for USB SuperSpeed capabilities for up to 2.133Gbps maximum transfer rates for high performance USB 3.0 peripherals. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 addresses several of the major USB 2.0 shortcomings including a major speed upgrade, a switch to modern 8B/10B encoding, and boosting the previous anemic power output up to 900mA.
- PCI to USB 3.0 Host Adapter
- PCI to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapter 4 Port I/O Flex PU430
- The PU430 PCI to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Adapter brings new life to older desktop computers by providing them SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity. PU430 is limited to a maximum of 2.133Gbps transfer rates. Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8 (32/64-bit)
- PCI-USB3-PU430 | Price: $51.00
PCI to USB 2.0 host adapters allow addition of USB 2.0 to PCI equipped desktop computers. One of the most versatile bus standards ever devised, USB 2.0 is an important addition to any computer. USB 2.0 provides up to 480Mbps performance and is backward compatible with previous versions of USB. USB 2.0 allows connections of up to 127 devices, is "hot pluggable," and easy to use. For a better value, check out our combination cards featuring USB 2.0 paired either of the blazing fast FireWire 400 or FireWire 800 standards. FireWire is considered a complimentary technology to Universal Serial Bus, and many FireWire devices exist for wherever bandwidth requirements exceed those USB 2.0's capabilities.
- PCI to USB 2.0 Host Adapter
- Sedna PCI to USB 2.0 Host Adapter 5 Port
- Add the versatility of 5 USB 2.0 ports