USB, USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter Home
USB Ethernet Adapters allow the addition of initial or additional Ethernet connections to a host computer. Varying in feature sets and capabilities, USB Ethernet Adapters have the advantage of being connected to a host externally, and are typically inexpensive.
- SuperSpeed USB Gigabit Ethernet
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Host Adapter U-790
- USB 3.0 host adapter supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control. Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8.
- USB3-EIO-U-790 | Price: $28.00
- USB 2.0 to 100Base-TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0 to 100Base-TX RJ-45 Ethernet Adapter U-660
- USB 2.0 to 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet Adapter supports Full Duplex operation in 10/100 Mbps Modes with ASIX MCS7832 chipset. Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- USB-EIO-U-660 | Price: $20.00